September 23, 2011

New. Better.



Hi guys. so sorry about everything AGAIN.
I'm on a break(study break, cough, cough)
anyhow, the fashion week wasn't too long ago
so I posted some of MY inspirations.
:D enjoy







Jeremy Scott
I do love this guy.
He has a great sense of humour when it comes to his clothes
and this one is doesn't let you down.
His inspiration of the collection was; western cow boys and girls.
I think I picked the ones the least like it :P
P.S I LOVE the hair





Jill Stuart
This collection screams out 'girly girl' to me.
All the right floaty materials, feminine patterns
strappy heels and hair down.
I am definietly in.





Doo.Ri
She is a hopeless romantic.
Gorgeous drapes and patterns.
I see that the trend is definitely 'romance'









Marc by Marc Jacobs
This was more of a resort look for me.
Love the shoes.
See a little bit of Jill Sanders, but still quite beautiful.
I guess colour is the way to go.






Francesco Scognamiglio
sheer, lacey, ruffles yet a twist in every outfit
A true woman



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, Merci, Danke, Gracias, Salamat, Cheers for commenting!

Oh, and we read every comment.