May 20, 2010

[Trixie] Who wore it better?

Ahhhh!!!
Fifi and I have been swamped with work and this blog has been put in the back-burner for a week now... woops.

Something that I always enjoy looking at are the "who wore it better?" columns in magazines.
I found this awesome website 
where they track down celebrities who wear the same garments and put up polls asking the question
"who wore it better?"


Proenza Schouler



Bella Kirsten Stewart actually looks nice here! Usually she looks gross and uncomfortable.
I don't know who the one on the right is... 
nevertheless, Kirsten definitely wins this one.


J. Mendel



The one on the right looks the best, I think.
I'm not too fond of T-bar stilettos ...


RM
This model is looking FIERCE.
 


Victoria Backham Collection

Best hair goes to the beautiful lady in the middle, Kim Nam Joo.
Best pose goes to V. Beckham.
But Melanie Chisholm is also workin' the shoulder pads.

 Burberry

 Although Mrs Beckham looks really chic and posh (hah, pun... ?),
 I like how Rihanna pairs the trench with the sneaker style heels.
Edgier, most def.

I won't be posting anyting until at least next Tuesday :(
Unfortunately, CHEM 110 takes precedence... *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, Merci, Danke, Gracias, Salamat, Cheers for commenting!

Oh, and we read every comment.