July 25, 2010

[Trixie] Lady Gaga shoulders

Ahhhh!
So incredibly bored 0_0 

Might as well post the 3rd outfit I shot of Micah back in Wellington.


Sorry, they're not very good quality because of the camera and the lighting.
(Psst, Micah! I really hope I didn't break your Lola's camera :S )


What's new with me?
Well, just found out that in order to pursue a career in Speech Therapy, 
I'll have to do a Masters in Speech-Language Therapy.
I was already enrolled at UoA instead of VUW when I realised that wanted to be a Speech Pathologist.

Did you know that there are only 3 institutions in NZ where you can do an MSLT?
VUW isn't one of them!

Talk about luck, right?!



Oh, did you know that Micah is a Hip Hop dancer?
She's even part of a crew!

Pretty cool, huh? :D

Oh, a family friend's daughter said to me,
"Ew, why do you look like Lady Gaga?"
when I walked out of my room wearing this square-shouldered striped top.
I didn't know whether to be flattered or insulted...


Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging.
You have to see this movie!

It is so ridiculously insane and just absolutely hilarious!

Now, I feel like I have to post something funny ;)

Hope this makes you LOL

HEEHEE


Did you have a good weekend?
If not,
you've still got approx. 2.5hrs to make the most of it.
Go have some icecream.
Treat yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, Merci, Danke, Gracias, Salamat, Cheers for commenting!

Oh, and we read every comment.