April 10, 2010

[Trixie] Shoot a mi casa !

Suddenly felt like taking more photos ! Heehee !
Please excuse the poor quality of the photos, they were taken by my old-style 2 mega-pixel cellphone... (-_-)"

 Yes, you can barely see the detail on my top or the necklace and yellow bow tie, BUT I will take photos of the same outfit tomorrow with an actual digital camera !


I know, I know, you can barely see the clothes... BUT I will definitely be taking more photos of myself wearing these clothes with Fifi's digital camera sometime in the not so distant future.
Oh, the second photo is of me ... worshipping the sun? I really have no idea what that pose is supposed to be haha!
My sister asked me how I got the bird to perch on my left hand. It's not a bird - it's the centre of a sunflower ;)

Shoes also from Manels in the Philippines. Has a cute little wedge, which you can't see unfortunately.
Bought from the markets in the Philippines for about 450pesos, that's approx. NZ $12.
My wallet ;) Have had it for nearly 2 years but I love it so much, I will probably have it for the rest of my life haha! And my favourite headband, also bought from markets in Fili.

Can you see the Chemistry sheet behind it? That's a reminder for me to study NOW *sigh* ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, Merci, Danke, Gracias, Salamat, Cheers for commenting!

Oh, and we read every comment.