September 19, 2010

[Trixie] Le temps in the super city



I think that this summer, 
I am going to be quite taken will be taken with hats.

They're just so much fun! 
I want an extensive hat collection :D

I'm so excited for the summer!
I'm flippin' tired of this stupid, unpredictable spring weather.
The weather transforms from sunny to dangerously rainy thrice a day.
Needless to say, 
it's driving EVERYONE insane.

Planning weather-appropriate outfits in the mornings is such a pain too!

"Should I wear those shoes?
... Nah, they're made of cloth. If it rains my feet will get soaked.
But if I wear those boots and it ends up being sunny later,
my feet will get so hot and gross..."

And that's just the shoes >:(

Sorry, this is something really trivial and stupid to complain about 
but it is NOT FUN walking around the campus in soaked shoes/sweaty feet.

NOT FUN.

1 comment:

Thank you, Merci, Danke, Gracias, Salamat, Cheers for commenting!

Oh, and we read every comment.