September 24, 2010

[Trixie] Market skirt and white wedges


Skirt was bought in the markets in England, I think :)

By the way,
this person in the photos is neither Fi nor I
hahaha

It's my sister.
Yes, we look nothing alike.
And no, neither of us are adopted.


The white wedges are my aunt's :)


I can't wear sandals that barely cover your foot because I have wide feet :(

So jealous of people with nice, skinny feet ... !


The skirt is so pretty!

I can imagine wearing something like this 
while walking under the sun somewhere in the Mediterranean...
oooh... ahhhh...


The singlet is my sister's too.

I'm watching Crime Investigation Channel.

Is it a bad thing when one is obsessed with murder programmes?

...

On another more superficial note - !
Just got the first episode of season 4 of Gossip Girl off Sass!

I'm about to watch it...

SO EXCITED !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, Merci, Danke, Gracias, Salamat, Cheers for commenting!

Oh, and we read every comment.