September 07, 2010

[Trixie] Twentysevennames

Have you heard of Twentysevennames?



It's an NZ label that was founded in 2006 by two Wellingtonian girls,
both of which attended Wellington Girls' College.

They were awarded the entrepreneur award that the economics department gives to former WGC students who have succeeded in their careers.


This blazer is really ... interesting.
Don't think I'd be able to pull it off though haha

It actually reminds me of Lotti!
You have to visit her blog :)


Okay, this chick needs some pants.
And a different coloured bra.
But I really like the shirt and how the collar and cuffs are lavender
Cute!

 I am really frustrated that my essay needs another 300 words 
but there is absolutely nothing else for me to write!
 Ugh! 
It's a freakin' archaeological essay - 
there have not been enough excavations for me to write 1500 words on the Oldowan Stone tool Industry
...
help!

Also, this is the first essay I've written in 10 months 0_0
 God,
 it was so hard getting back into the groove.

Which reminds me,
I borrowed The Emperor's New Groove from the video shop.
One of my all-time favourite movies :D



Hope this photo made you laugh. 
Ahahaha!
It certainly made ME laugh!

P.S. Kronk is the man.
P.P.S. (P.S.S.?) So is Ron. Look at his face! Hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, Merci, Danke, Gracias, Salamat, Cheers for commenting!

Oh, and we read every comment.