August 07, 2010

[Trixie] Fox


There's no denying that Megan Fox is hot.

Her last name is cool too.

I personally wouldn't wear that outfit
but seeing as summer is coming around,
NZ peeps are definitely going to be wearing ensembles like this.

Or at least that's what I think.


This magazine photoshoot is actually quite old.

I think it's from September 2009,
but NZ fashion tends to be behind anyway hahaha
and I also noticed that the mainstream shops here take FOREVER to banish old trends and grasp new ones!

For example,
the damn floral trend!

(You'll know what I'm talking about if you click here)


Haha

Her nose looks funny in the photo to the right.


Dat's betterrr.


This is in Allure magazine.

Look at her dress!

HER SHUZZZ!

So cool...

OH OH OH

Went to Fi and Sasserz' hostel ball last night!
It was on a float (big room on the sea...?) at the wharf...
the DJ sucked
(kept remixing songs during the chorus! We couldn't sing along >:(
Don't you hate it when they do that?!) but as soon as he started playing Grease and Lady Gaga,
he was def forgiven :D

I got to "bond" with the people at her hostel,
and got to meet boyfriends and 'potential' boyfriends (by 'potential' I don't mean that they are 'potentially' mine! I mean that they're 'potentially' someone else's).
Made me so jealous...
hahahaha

When I was asked if I were lesbian (?!?!) by an African-American jerker,
my misfortune with the male species was exasperatedly expressed
by a wide-eyed Sasserz to her boyfriend as,
"She has the worst problems with boys!"
(-_-)"
....

Ah well, she's only telling the truth.

HAHAHA

Life is easier if you can laugh at yourself, right? :P



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, Merci, Danke, Gracias, Salamat, Cheers for commenting!

Oh, and we read every comment.